Food & Drink Menu
- Hot Drinks
- Cold Drinks
- Specialty Espresso Drinks
- Iced Espresso Drinks
- Premium Box Lunches
|12 oz||16 oz||20 oz|
|Cafe Au Lait||$2.70||$3.20||$3.65|
|16 oz||20 oz|
|Cold Brew Coffee|
Reg. or Sweet
|Iced Chai Latte||$4.75||$4.95|
|Signature Iced Tea||$2.35||$2.75|
Creamy Ghirardelli Caramel and Espresso
|Frosted Turtle |
Ghirardelli Chocolate, Caramel, Hazelnut and Espresso
|Mocha Chip |
Ghirardelli Chocolate, Chocolate Chips and Espresso
|Real Fruit and Green Tea Smoothies||16 oz|
Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberry
|16 oz||20 oz|
|Snickerdoodle Mocha Ghirardelli Chocolate, Cinnamon and Hazelnut||$4.95||$5.35|
Ghirardelli Caramel and Vanilla
Ghirardelli Chocolate, Caramel and Hazelnut
|Cinnamon Roll Latte|
Ghirardelli Caramel, Cinnamon and Vanilla
|16 oz||20 oz|
With Real Whipped Cream
|Iced Caramel Macchiato|
With Real Whipped Cream
Toasted Bagel Stacks Choice of Plain or Everything bagel
Egg N’ Cheese - $ 3.15
Bacon, Egg N’ Cheese - $ 3.50
Southwest Breakfast Wrap - $ 4.95 Egg, mild peppers, southwest corn and black beans, bacon & onions in a grilled sun-dried tomato tortilla.
Breakfast Panini - $ 4.25 A toasted croissant with bacon, egg and provolone cheese.
Power 9 Grain - $ 4.95 Hungry? Try our signature 9 Grain bread stuffed with ham, turkey, bacon, Havarti cheese and egg.
Fruit N’ Yogurt Parfait - $ 4.10 Low-fat yogurt, fresh cut fruit and home-made granola.
Assorted Bagels - $ 1.25 Add Plain or Cinnamon Hazelnut Cream Cheese - $.89
Oatmeal - $ 3.25 Locally grown McEwen & Sons rolled oats, golden raisins, pecans, dried cranberries, and peanut butter honey sauce.
WARM SANDWICHES Choice of fresh fruit or chips.
- Toasted Pimento Cheese - $7.25 Our original recipe grilled crisp and golden between two slices of our hearty Nine Grain bread.
- Turkey Santa Fe - $5.35 < Nine Grain bread topped with turkey, Southwest black beans & corn, diced peppers, pepper jack cheese and chipotle sauce. Oven baked and served open-faced. WITH CHOICE OF A SIDE ADD $1.00
- OHenry’s Smokehouse Grill - $8.35 A favorite! Turkey & smoked ham with bacon, melting provolone cheese & BBQ mayo inside grilled sourdough bread.
- Black Forest Ham & Havarti - $7.85 Smoked ham, honey mustard & creamy Havarti cheese melting inside a toasted croissant.
- Southwest Chicken Wrap - $7.95 Marinated chicken breast, black beans, corn, tomato, pepper jack cheese and fresh cilantro inside a grilled sun-dried tomato tortilla. Southwest dipping sauce on the side.
PREMIER SANDWICHES Choice of fresh fruit or chips.
- Miss Mary’s Chicken Salad - $7.95 Tender chicken mixed with pecans, grapes and celery on a flaky croissant.
- Honey Glazed Turkey - $8.35 A generous portion of thin-sliced turkey, sliced tomato, Gala apple slices & field greens on Nine Grain bread with honey mustard.
- Asian Soft Tacos - $6.95 Two soft tortillas with Thai chicken, slaw, diced peppers and crunchy noodles. Dipping sauce on the side.
SIGNATURE SALADS Served with a slice of homemade Pumpkin Bread.
- Thai Chicken Salad - $8.35 A top seller. Marinated chicken & chopped romaine, toasted almonds, toasted ramen, red & green peppers and water chestnuts with Ginger Sesame dressing.
- 18th Street Cobb - $7.95 Fresh mixed greens topped with pecans, Gorgonzola cheese, golden raisins, grapes and oranges with Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Route 66 - $7.75 Diced chicken, black beans, corn, tomato, pepper jack cheese, onion & fresh cilantro with Southwest dressing.
- Soup & Sandwich - $7.75 Choice of soup with half of a Chicken Salad, Pimento Cheese or OHenry’s Smokehouse Grill.
- Sandwich & Salad - $7.75 A small House Salad with your choice of half Chicken Salad, Pimento Cheese or OHenry’s Smokehouse Grill.
- Soup & Small House Salad - $7.50 Upgrade to a Bowl of Soup for $1.00
- Today's Soup - Cup 2.95 / Bowl 4.75
$ 9.95 per box
Sandwiches come with a turtle bite or ginger crunch bite dessert & a choice of one side. Salads come with a slice of fresh baked pumpkin bread.
Black Forest and Havarti - Smoked ham, honey mustard and creamy Havarti cheese inside a toasted croissant.
OHenry’s Smokehouse Grill - Turkey & smoked ham with bacon, provolone & BBQ mayo inside grilled sourdough bread.
Southwest Chicken Wrap - Marinated chicken breast, black beans, corn, tomato, pepper jack cheese and fresh cilantro inside a grilled sundried tomato tortilla.
Grilled Pimento Cheese - Our original 1993 recipe grilled between two slices of our hearty Nine Grain bread.
Honey Glazed Turkey - Thin-sliced turkey, sliced tomato, gala apple slices & field greens on Nine Grain with honey mustard.
Miss Mary’s Chicken Salad - Tender diced chicken mixed with pecans, grapes, celery & other goodies on a flaky croissant.
Thai Chicken Salad - Marinated chicken, chopped romaine, toasted ramen & almonds, water chestnuts, green & red peppers with ginger sesame dressing.
Route 66 Salad - Diced chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, onion & fresh cilantro with Southwest dressing.
18th Street Cobb Salad - Fresh mixed greens topped with pecans, Gorgonzola cheese, golden raisins, grapes & oranges with Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Miss Vickie’s Chips
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
569 Brookwood Village,
Birmingham, AL 35209
6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.