Ok, you have just a few days until Valentines’ Day. You need some fresh ideas to make your someone special feel… special. We are hear to help. Here are six of our top coffee romance ideas gleaned from years of caffeine consumption and watching our romance experts in our coffee houses. (We’re not spying, just happy watching people be in love)
Let us know in the comments if you have any coffee romance ideas to add to our list.
Coffee Romance Idea 1
Create a romantic morning coffee bar:
- Brew OHenry’s Valentines Blend
- Set out any of your sweethearts favorite sweeteners, cream and stirring spoon
- Write a simple and sweet note
- Leave note next to a coffee cup for your sweetheart.
- Romantic note ideas
“Happy Valentines’ Day”
“Everything in life tastes better with you”
“You’ve bean running through my mind”
“I love you a latte”
“Our love is like coffee, hot and strong! “(or smooth… however you like it)
- Exit the kitchen and let your sweetheart find a romantic surprise
Coffee Romance Idea 2
Do You Know Me Coffee Quiz
Ask your sweetheart for a morning coffee date and over coffee take turns quizzing each other about your coffee preferences. You may think you know your spouse’s coffee choices — but you may be surprised!
- Do I prefer espresso, French Press, K-cups, drip, cold brew or instant coffee the most?
- Do I prefer hot or iced coffee?
- Which would I prefer, caramel or mocha flavors?
- Do I like chain coffee shops or individually owned coffee shops? (Wink – OHenry’s. Wink)
- How many cups of coffee do I prefer to drink on a daily basis?
- Does coffee help me relax or perk me up?
- How old was I when I began drinking coffee?
- Did I grow up around coffee drinkers?
- Why do I like coffee?
Coffee Romance Idea 3
Speak Sweet Nothings
Sit over coffee with your sweetheart and in under one minute describe your spouse using only descriptive words pertaining to coffee. For instance, “Your eyes are mocha brown.” Or another one could be “I care a latte about you.” Be creative and fun! Have one silly round and one romantic round. Ready, set, GO!
Coffee Romance Idea 4
- Ask your sweetheart to meet you at a OHenry’s Coffee before work or on a mid-day work break BUT tell no one.
- If you are married, take separate cars to add to the mystique of the meeting.
- Buy your coffee separately.
- Act like you don’t know each other until you sit down at the same table.
Coffee Romance Idea 5
- Stop by an OHenry’s Coffee
- Get a drink and desert to go
- Take your sweetheart to a place that is special to your romantic story
- Remanence about that place while sharing coffee and desert
Coffee Romance Idea 6
The “Secret Admirer” Experience
Anyone can take their special someone to a coffeehouse and order a coffee. Show your sweetheart they are worth the effort and create a special experience.
- Order a French Press and desert
- Secretly slip a note to the barista that says, “In 10 minutes would you bring the attached Valentines’ card to my date and ask, “Excuse me, are you (sweethearts name)? You have a secret admirer,” and give her my card”