The OHenry’s Team is praying for our friends and neighbors who may be affected by COVID-19. We want to do all that we can to slow the spread of this virus while our community takes extraordinary care of those who are most vulnerable to this illness.
Here is what we are doing to ensure the health and safety of the communities we serve:
Sanitizing and Disinfecting our Stores
- We are reinforcing the importance of frequent hand washing. Our team has been instructed to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently throughout the day.
- We have a dedicated Team Member on shifts to focus exclusively on cleaning and sanitizing our prep and work areas
- We are using disposable cups, plates, and containers for all of our to-go food and drinks
- Team members have been instructed to stay home if they experience any symptoms or have any cause for health-related concerns.
To-Go Orders and Free Home Delivery
- As of this posting the full menu at our Homewood, Brookwood, Hoover, and Highland Park locations is available for to-go orders. If you are in a hurry, give us a call and we’ll have your order ready when you get here!
- OHenry’s now has free home delivery on orders of $50 or more. Since so many of you can’t come to visit us as you normally would, we want to bring OHenry’s to your doorstep. Choose from a selection of our fresh baked goodies and coffee products in our OHenry’s Comfort Kit and we’ll deliver it to you or a friend free of charge within a 30-mile radius of our roasting facility in Homewood.
Supporting Our Team
- We are committed to carrying for and supporting our team members during this time. While we have reduced our store hours and temporarily closed our Harbert Plaza and Samford University locations we are utilizing those team members to help fill to-go orders and deliver Comfort Kits.
We take our responsibility in the community seriously and will continue to take every precaution to ensure we are maintaining a clean and safe environment for you and our Team Members. For more information, updates, and options, visit www.ohenryscoffees.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
We are grateful for your continued support.