We have an immediate need to fill the role of Kitchen Lead.
We are privileged to have the highest quality people apply to work with us here at OHenry's Coffee. We have hundreds and hundreds of people apply to work with us every year. If you are hired, we have perceived you as “the cream of the crop”. This means the top 5% of people who applied.
OHenry’s Coffee Company is seeking a motivated, organized and positive individual to join our growing team as a Kitchen Lead. This role facilitates the efficiency of operations by performing a variety of culinary and leadership tasks as well as managing the daily activities in the retail store. Key characteristics include positivity, professionalism, servant heart, ability to work both independently and on a team, and willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team. Drug and background screen required. Must speak and understand English. Great benefits package provided.
The goal of this position is to assist the store lead by helping to manage and help run the culinary aspect of the kitchen.
This position is responsible but not limited to:
- The point person for the Culinary Manager to contact regarding menu and recipe updates
- Helping maintain presentation standards for OHenry’s food
- Lead person in charge of training fellow teammates on OHenry’s food procedures and processes
- Helps the store leader in placing orders for kitchen and food items
- Works with the store leader to identify 3-5 kitchen leads they can train and work through the food training in order to have the kitchen run efficiently
- ServSafe certified
- Lift up to 25 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Safely use step stool/ladder
- Basic math/unit conversion for measurements
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Work under limited supervision
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Able to adapt priority of tasks to be completed per the needs of the business
- Adhere to all food safety procedures
Please fill out the application form below and attach your resume for consideration.
*Note: We do not hire summer only help.